1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Liberals who hate Limbaugh, he did not blame Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

You asked last Friday if Limbaugh would blame Obama for the movie theater shooting, much like Bush got blamed for 911, Katrina and a lot of other thngs by the Liberal media.

Well, I am unhappy to tell you, Limbaugh did not blame Obama. He blamed the shooter, and our current social ills, including people's desire to get their 15 minutes of fame and the media's willingness to give it to them.

He was upset with the Liberals who blame our Consitution (2nd Amendment) and he was not going to sit still for that.

Are you disappointed???

Also he mentioned 374 people have died in Chicago due to gun shots since Jan 1, 2012 to July 23, 2012.

The city with one of the strictest anti gun laws on the books

Bill O'Reilly reports there have been 1136 shootings so far this year in Chicago and he said NY, with the 4th strictist law over guns, confiscated over 4000 guns in this same period in just the city along.

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

First of all Rick,

Even if it is miss-spelled, take my name off your Thread!

Secondly, please post that quote where I asked that!

Is it possible that you have me mixed up with someone else you hate. Because I for one don't give two chits what that drug addicted, hypocritical, lizard belly, low life POS, thinking he is God, has to say, or any of his followers for that matter, that think he is such. 99.9% of what he says is total rhetoric to get the radical right followers to spread more BS, because they can't come up with anything positive to say about their representative politicians, or party to win a election on merit.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Rick,,,,,maybe he wants you to remove the F?????

Sounds like someone needs some meds with this much hate in them,,,,,to bad for Stil,,,,,someone has an opinion that matters and one doesn't......

4. Rick Barker

Wow, Such language!

I thought Liberals were supposed to the the shining examples of love, patience and tolerance.

Maybe it was Blade819 that asked the question.

I'll look for whoever made the comment and get back.

5. Rick Barker

Yes it was Blade819, he posted his suggestion on 7/20 on my post about the shooting.

Sorry Stl Flyn, you guys all look alike to me.

And I don't hate either of you, even if you dwell in the dark side.

Just trying to bring you into the Light.

Jeez!

6. Rick Barker

There is that better?

7. Stl Flyn

Much better! I at least had higher regard for you than Galt, until you pulled a Galt. LOL. We are good. No worries.

8. Rick Barker

Kay, good.

Had me worried there for a minute.

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I got it directly from the horse's mouth that the cause of this shooting wasn't Obummer or still blubbering's good buddy Rush, it's because of violent computer games. I'm thinking it's more likely to be caused by hatemongers who say things like:

"Because I for one don't give two chits what that drug addicted, hypocritical, lizard belly, low life POS, thinking he is God, has to say, or any of his followers for that matter, that think he is such. 99.9% of what he says is total rhetoric to get the radical right followers to spread more BS, because they can't come up with anything positive to say about their representative politicians, or party to win a election on merit."

10. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Rick....I apoligize for offending one of your media right wing nut heros. I'll never do it again. Rush is da man! :eek:) :eek:)

blade819

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I have to give Rush credit, he brings the liberals out of the closet faster then any one I have ever known!

He's faster then William F. Buckley even!!

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together!

12. Rick Barker

Well blade, I don't expect you to like him, but can you at least admit he has not made this political like others have, for example the ABC News Today show that tried to tie the shooter to the Tea Party?

How about when they tried to tie Gifford's shooting to Sarah Palin and the Tea Party?

Clinton blaming Limbaugh for the Oklahoma Bombing.

The media blaming Bush for the VA Tech shootings?

And yet, when gun running which resulted in those guns being used to kill people can be traced to the government that is headed by Obama, we expected to excuse it?

13. Stl Flyn

So, Mr Irrelevant (Galt),

Which part of my famous quote did you have a problem with?

What the hell are you doing in front of the horse. I would think you could not only relate to the other end better, but get more information you could use from it. LOL.

14. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Funny how the news media has tried to tie this nut to conservatives. I'll bet that once you scratch the surface, this shooter is nothing but a liberal hatemonger like all them are.

15. darr

darr Well-Known Member

It would of been nice if somebody with a CCW would have been there to drill that scum bag.

Darr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.