1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Liberal vs Conservative

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Ok, just had two house guests for the past 4 days. They ate both liberals from NJ. They are both receiving Federal & State disability pensions. They drive a Toyota Prius & have a HOV sticker on the rear bumper. Despite their disabilities, they are capable of owning & maintaining a 50' motor-yacht which they take to the Bahamas every winter. They are in the process of becoming a Coast Guard Aux. operating station--which means a percentage of their boats expenses will be picked up by the Gov't.
    I've just learned from this experience, liberals are takers and conservatives are givers but they want to know to whom and what their generosity is being used for.

Am I totally wrong.

Phil Berkowitz

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

What and how were their disability's awarded??

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Definition:

If a conservative does not like something, he does not do it.

If a liberal does not like something, he tries to stop everyone from doing it.

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

No idea when they got their disabilities.--but if a person can crawl in an engine room, handle lines and live on a motor yacht-doesn't mean he couldn't function as a probation officer.

Phil Berkowitz

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

First, I do believe that the manner of disability does matter. Second you alluded to "probation officer", which leads me to believe that at least one of them is on the NJ State dole. Most likely SS also.

Personally, I wouldn't have them in my home, not even to keep the Mrs' happy. I have a life long friend that has this simple rule, "..if, one of us has to be pissed-off, it might as well be you!" I didn't agree with him all that much until I witnessed the 2006 elections........then I finally understood. Liars, cheats and thieves are the reason that some of our children remain sick and hungry. Burn them all to the ground; Civilians and Political's alike, regardless of party!

Next, it's New Jersey, for Christie's sake! Swimming in debt! It's your civil duty to contact the NJ DOL if you suspect that these two are parasites. I've included the web page to help. If you don't investigate and then act you're just another part of the destruction of America. Rant-off.

IMHO,
    Kip

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Great rant, Kip!

Phil, if you are even the slightest bit suspicious, rat 'em out! If, on the other hand, they are old family friends and you know their history and believe that they are being fairly treated, then who are we to judge?

Kit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.