1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Liberal supporting companies and much more

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The above link is amazing. It lists a veritable host of liberal supporting companies, organizations, and individuals. In addition it lists a good number of folks (Like Chick-Fil-A, etc) Who support conservative causes.

It also gives links to many other sites with the same concerns.

I won't list the companies here because it is about 4 pages long.

But I will print out the list and put it on my refrigerator, in addition to sending it to all my friends and relatives.

So check it out.

HM

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thanks HM. It's on my frig as well.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Thanks HM

I must have good luck the only left supporting business listed that we ever use was Sonic, and the only times we USED to use them was once in a while we would grab one of their ice creme cones at the cheap price, no more

And we do use quite a few Conservative businesses

4. lel4866

lel4866 Member

Ah...they missed the pharmaceutical companies. All big contributors to Obama (and to be sure, Romney). But, to be safe, I suggest you never use or purchase any of their products.

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GS

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Looking at the times you bashed the unions it looks like your were in the cheap wine.........There are more union members on this site than you might realise. Most of those people are in the 40% of union votes for Romney!!

7. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

I read the list, missing is Ford Motors on the support side. No bail out and still in buisness!

8. halfmile

Kim, you sound awfully polarized to me. There are a couple other knothles in the fence you might want to look through. Please tell me how to stop paying dues in a union shop.

HM

9. shadow

shadow Active Member

I have resolved to NEVER again knowingly purchase a union made product.

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The Movies and Television section was interesting. I believe I knew every one of them. What a bunch of sleezebags.

Bob Falfa

11. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Kim, please keep this in mind...There is a huge difference between shop unions (UAW,URW, Steelworkers,etc.)and trade unions (Ironworkers, Bricklayers, Laborers, etc.). In the building trades you spend 3 to 6 years of an apprenticeship to learn your craft, and if you can't preform, you don't hold a job.

Almost all your hospitals, schools, colleges, jails, and large office buildings are built union. The main power, gas, and water to your home was probably union. Almost all the large bridges and highways you drive on are union.

And, I know far more trade union workers that are Republican than I do Democrat. We are educated skilled trade workers and can make our own decisions on who to vote for.

Wayne

12. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

End of July I traded an Impala in on a Kia Sorrento which I'm told was assembled by Georgia rednecks. Georgia went for Romney so maybe i guessed right. ed nichols

13. midalake

I am 50 years old.

NEVER NEVER once have I even thought not to buy a product by who owns it and what they vote for.

THIS IS SMALL MINDS THINKING SMALER.

When one BLINDLY follows an ideology or group. WHAT makes you ANY different from those who followed Hitler? Mussolini? Stalin? Jerry Jones?????

I will say with 100% confidence that I will sleep well tonight. How will you other’s sleep?

You call yourself PATROITS yet mock the system that gives you all the rights and freedoms this country has.

You ALL make me VOMIT!!!

GS

14. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Only 50?

Hell no wonder you don't know squat.

You are still a snot nose young kid.

You need to get a job so you can give back so much what this country has given you and you can support me.

15. midalake

OICU812

You are a poster child for................

GS

PS I do not even own a cell phone.....Such a waste of good money!!!

16. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

midalake...so boycotting is smaller minds thinking smaller... yet on another thread on this forumn you are boycotting frank little shooting and sams club. i am using all small letters so you understand. ed nichols

17. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

OICU82:

Could you please be a little more clear on how you feel about those who voted democrat? Get off the fence and choose a side! :)

By the way, more than half of those who voted are "liberal brain-dead baby killing mooching scum dog that voted for a GD communist muslim gun grabber."

18. halfmile

Don't forget "Fudge-packer"

HM

19. midalake

ED Nichols

"midalake...you say boycotting is small minds thinking smaller yet on another thread you are boycotting frank little shooting and sams club. i am using small letters to help you understand. ed nichols"

YES Ed I put that in print so it might just might be possible for some to see how stupid it looks!!!! But if the shoe fits....

GS

20. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Thanks Kim.

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

liberal supporting companiesa