1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Liberal mass shooting solution: Kill NRA members

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

There is at least 47% of the voting public that are whack jobs!!

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

4. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

The biggest frggin whack job is the whacko who started this thread! Guess what Brian about 80% who visit this sight agree wth me. You are a piece of work!

Rick

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Rick,

Brian may join them....he has written many an article disparaging the NRA......and now, he wants to protect it?

The man is just KUNG-FUSED!

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Do I see a new troll here,

Joined in 2011

6 threads

112 post

Hummmm!!

7. Brian in Oregon

I guess some can't understand that when the NRA does good, I praise them, when they need to be defended, I defend them, and when they need to be smacked upside the head for doing something stupid, I do that too.

But as usual some here cherry pick their facts.

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

If they kill all the NRA members, who would be going to work and paying taxes? Surely not the ones on welfare and drawing pay from "make work" jobs funded by Federal grants.

9. C-Money

C-Money Member

Friday cant come soon enough. It was a law abiding citizen with a CWP who stopped the murderer in the Portland mall shooting. Why is this not getting attention? Guess I know why, very frustrating.

10. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Some people, even on TS.Com, need to be reminded that "Guns DO NOT Kill people, People KILL people". These people need help. Some are so quick to jump on the band wagon of changing the gun laws. What we need to be reminded of is that when that starts it is very hard to stop. Most of us know that the Dems want us disarmed. I do mean DISARMED. No guns at all. That my friends is the truth and we know it as fact. Let’s stay our course and pray we prevail. Also put our efforts to the real problem of mental illness and putting our culture back to where it was years ago. End political correctness and put GOD back in this country.

11. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Forgetting about Brian and how people look at him there is just this image of wannabees

C- Money comes across as one--- he makes up some story about some civilian stopping a murder in the mall--- It never happened- what apparently happened is some civilian who had a Concealed carry permit and was 200 yards away, came out of hiding and cleaned himself off after he realized the shooting had stopped and then pulled out his gun- The guy may have even claimed he shot the murderer until police checked his weapon and it hadnt been shot- accounts vary on this

It sounds like this guy was a whack job but here we have C section reporting something he knows nothing about and trying to make this guy a hero- the dream of every wannnabee

The wanana bees are considered fringe members of society by most people- those that are in law enforcement, professionals, and the great and vast majority of the people in America

Wannabees hurt the image of true sportsmen/women and those that enjoy shooting or that have a legitimate and articulated right to protect their home and family. These "cowboys" are horrible ambassadors
    Regards from Iowa

Gene

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I guess I'm in the 20% that will stand with Brian,he didn't vote for Romney, in America that is his choice, I did but he still has his right to vote for who ever he wants, at least it wasn't a direct vote for onumbnuts, although it didn't help with the outcome, it was till his choice, this is still a free country

Ponytail when you talk about whack jobs, after reading your rants, you rate right up there with the best of them

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Now here is one of Brians staunch allies and I thought his attacks on everyone with a different opinion were odd because he didnt even know what an A4 was and wanted to argue there was so such weapon- so how much can this guy really know?

Well then I see an ad this morning on TS.Com and realize the guy appears to just be a salesman, no indication he is a sportsman, or recreational shooter or whatever- when I see this very untimely ad that he posted to the top last night-

Subject: Stripped LRB Arms AR15 Lower Receivers
    Email:
    Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 - 02:00 PM ET
    Website Address:

LRB Arms stripped AR15 lower receivers.

$90 + shipping to your FFL

14. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Eugene, you seriously need to get checked out. You are the type of nutcase we need to watch closely. Your irrational rants are getting worse and frankly I'm worried that we should probably report you so that the proper authorities can watch you more closely. You have some delusional idea that you are the only sane person on this forum and that in itself is a red flag of issues. Frankly I just think you are a whack job and I always have.

15. drgondog

drgondog Member

Catpower - I am 100% in agreement with your post.

And, while I think Ponytail and 548 and Gene and Timney are Moron 1st Class - I defend their right to speak their mind.

As to the thread. Until the Congress attempts to eliminate the Right of citizens to Keep and Bear Arms, equivalent to the 'militia', and suitable for upholding and defending the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic - everyone here has the Right to buy, keep and use the AR-15 or Glock 21 for defense of the home and property aginst thugs, mobs and rogue/unidentified intruders onto same (at least in TX and FL).

Gene and the 'lads' of a different opinion have the Right to complain, and/or turn their firearms into walking sticks.

I am somewhat amused by the real Morons, who blurt 'Kill NRA members' or 'Kill White People' or Kill Conservatives. The idiots better not make a lot of noise when they come to 'kill' us. This is the ONLY nation that still has an armed citizen mentality. Governments and tyrants and thugs fear and respect a person who can whack them at 400 yards. Kings and fascists/Communists in Europe and Emperors in Japan knew this - which is why they picked up the arms at first opportunity.

The Morons on the thread think that owning an AR-15 si somehow wrong when murders take place - but the mainstream media/left wing Democrats have done a great job suppressing the 500,000+ crimes averted every year by firearms owners.

16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'm with Cat, drgondog and Brian- those dweebs he mentioned aren't in the 80%, they're in the 5%, with the rest of the liberal fruitcakes.

17. 527varmint

527varmint Member

Most the members of the NRA are so old they will be dead soon anyways... Need to recruit some youth or the NRA will start to vanish...

18. Brian in Oregon

Good luck recruiting younger people into the NRA after the Fudds helped ban their firearms.

19. Brian in Oregon

Probably too many death threats.

20. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.