1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Liberal hate speech frenzy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I can't believe how stupid the liberal celbrities are about the AZ law.

They are all shouting at the top of their lungs that people will be stopped to demand their papers just because they look Mexican.

Phil Donahue (puke) was on last night saying they will walk up to a person and demand papers.

The protests seem to be flying on this misinformation too.

I guess reading is not on most liberals' peiority list.

HM

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Since when did Liberals let facts interfere with their BS ?

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Phil Donahue is a very smart guy and you can bet he knows exactly what the re-written bill says. What we're seeing here is the exreme left wingers demonstrating just how willing they are to use hyperbole and exaggeration, or obvious outright lies, to influence public perception.

Don't be afraid of the obvious outright lies -- those backfire and hurt their cause. It's the subtle and cunning propaganda which is the real threat. Like when they call illegal immigrants "undocumented immigrants," or when they changed the name of global warming to "Climate Change" as soon as it became clear that the science was not supporting their claims. This is the kind trickery that works on the average dumbed-down American who is too lazy to research the facts (i.e. the majority of Americans, unfortunately).

-Gary

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

How many of us have been asked to show our drivers license??? I know over the years.. more than once for me..

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

There is nothing "stupid" or accidental about it, they are following a well defined plan of "quiet revolution."

PC was laid out for them nearly a century ago, by Antonio Gramsci, and updated by Sal Alinsky in Rules for Radicals. You can also see Donahue's true colors on youTube in his interviews with Ayn Rand.

The damning evidence is out there, and easy enough to find, but you must look for it. One of my mentors says that we have entered an age of Dung Beatles. God knows that our self-anointed elite have created enough BS to keep all the shallow thinkers warm and ignorantly blissful.

It's up to us to find ways to counter their propaganda, and then actively employ it. Nothing else will turn this battle in our favor.

IMO,
    Kip

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Legal immigrants would have an I.D. just like you and me and probable cause would be required in order for the police to question them (same standard and potential for abuse that we all have to face). Don't think for a second that the leftists' continuous use of the phrase "show your papers" isn't cleverly concocted to evoke emotion.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.