1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Liability Ins prices small Trap/Rifle club $1 M

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    A two trap club with 5 rifle/pistol station range. Membership around 300. Rural setting on club owned property. Currently with Sportsman's Insurance and have been for several years.

No complaint's with current insurer, just trying to compare what some of you are paying instead of blindly searching in order to save our club a few buck's like I try to do on my own insurance.

Other than Sportsman's Insurance and Ace Insurance Service's, who else is in the market? We don't require NRA membership of our members so that option is out.

Thanks for any help and guidance. If you'd rather quote prices and mention company names in a less public manner, please PM me. We are paying $550.00 yearly at present.

Thanks for any help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.