1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LF Sub-gauge tubes for sporting clays and/or skeet

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3200 shooter, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

I'm looking for anyone who has a set of sub-gauge tubes for sporting clays and/or skeet shooting. Preferably to fit a beretta 686 onyx.

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

My experience with "one size fits none" tubes is miserable. You must consider sending your barrel to a vendor that will custom make tubes to fit your barrel(s) IMHO.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

3. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

I have a 2 gauge set of rhino stingers. 12-28 and 12-410. Rhino stingers are 15" long tubes that will fit nearly any gun and they do fit my 686 onyx sporting that I use as a backup gun . They look just like full length brileys with ejectors and chokes they're just shorter. They have choke tubes with them 2-skt and 2-Lmods per gauge. I bought a gun that had a set of tubes with it or they wouldn't be for sale. They pattern well and shell fire as they should with no bloopers or duds, and cost alot less than full lenght tubes. I've won several sub gauge sporting events with these tubes includung .410 at the Wisconsin state shoot and 28ga at the Illinois state shoot. A 3 gauge set new cost around $975 the last time I looked. They don't sell individual gauges any more just the full set. I'd take $400 for these. email for pics or more info

thanks
    Jake

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Full set of Chambermates for sale on ebay. I won several sub-gauge awards with Chambermates at past Virginia State Sporting Clays shoots.

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

My experience w/Briley Companions has been good. Used set can probably be put together for less than a grand.

6. nipper

nipper TS Member

One caution on used chambermates is some shotgun ejectors have a longer throw than the newest design chambermate ejectors and so when you open the action the guns ejectors will get over the chambermate ejectors, i had to send mine back and exchange then for an older designed set and they work perfect.

Bill

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Duke, link above.

8. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

I've got a set of Briley Companions that are 12-28 ga. these are 27 1/2 inches long, power knocker and choke tube wrench inchluded. Has skt.& skt. choke tubes only. 375.00 plus acutal shipping from 37656. phone 423/863-2543
    thanks, keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.