1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lewistown MT this weekend?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by NintyT, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NintyT

NintyT Member

I'm heading out to Lewistown, MT this week. Is there any shooting going on during the fourth of July weekend, registered or not? thanks in advance. Steve j

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I beg to differ gslam. I personally cashier two registered shoots in Lewistown this year and they shoot some during the week. I am not sure about this weekend. Sorry I can't help you more Steve.

Maybe one of the locals will get the message. Excellant place to shoot.

Rick in Mt.

3. trapshootinbubba

trapshootinbubba Member

This weekend over the 4th of July you can shoot a 500 target registered shoot in Troy-Deary Idaho its about a 3 hr drive from Missoula and you can get directions from the ATA website Bubba

4. NintyT

NintyT Member

Thanks for the suggestion Bubba, but I cant get away for that long. I was just hoping to get in some targets while there for a family reunion (wife's kin) Steve

5. trapshootinbubba

trapshootinbubba Member

LOL Steve, Thats a good one, i believe i would be thinking along those same lines ,Besides theres nothing like bustin clays,Bubba

6. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Lewistown used to have a great 4th celebration. i lived there from 1981-1984. There were bed races, beer baseball, a rodeo, a circus, all sorts of smal town good times. The New-Argus was the town paper and it covered the entire festival. Those were great times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.