1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lewis Class shoot- Jackson,Michigan 9/22

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by mikeinmich, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

At Jackson County Outdoor Club. 3550 Hart Rd. Signup starts at 4:30 pm. Shoot starts at 5:30 pm.

2. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Mike, do you have any details? yardage 50 bird ? I have never been to your club is this a new shoot? thanks Mark

3. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

16 & 20 yds. 50 targets. This is our third Lewis Class shoot. Just trying to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone...............

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Can you re-enter after shooting once.

Don

5. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

I'm told one entry per shooter..........

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Just a thought 40+ miles for 50 targets isn't hardly worth it. Try starting a hour earlier and letting shooters re-enter it might help your attendance. I know it would make a difference for me and others like me.

Good luck with the shoot, I may try to make it .

Don

7. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Mike sounds like the club is on the right track. Don is right we drive 90 miles to Ohio for the same type of shoot but you can enter as often as you like.Still I also might make the drive for sure I would if I could enter more times than once.Keep up the good work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.