1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lewis Class Excel Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by frazersportsmensclub, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frazersportsmensclub

frazersportsmensclub TS Member

my club is having it's annual budweiser 100 bird trap shoot next week and i was looking for a lewis class excel spreadsheet to use on my pc. we will have 4 categories. a,b,c and d classes. i found the one that there is a link for on this website but it only has 3 categories and it calculates $$$ prize purses. i was more looking for one that will just show mw the winning scores for each of the 4 classes. does any have one of these or know where i can find one?

2. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I guess I don't understand. Categories and classes don't figure into a Lewis payout.
    I use one that once you have all scores entered, it does track how many played the Lewis and gives a total purse amount, you simply sort the column top to bottom and then figure it manually, like in the old days. Not a big deal.
    Don't use it for registered shoots as we have 3S but I do use it to figure our non-registered and league Lewis payouts.
    It'll work for either a 100-bird or 50-bird event.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lewis class software

lewis class system spreadsheet

lewis class trap shoot excel program
lewis shoot software
trap shooting lewis betting