1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Levity/Example of a

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Chango2, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I am getting slighty political here: I consider myself to be an "old school liberal" who takes a literal, liberal view of the Bill of Rights and fairness, being responsible to my community, advocate that all have a chance of a fair shake.

Now it seems to me there has been a paradigm shift. "Liberals" of today, at least too many, are involved in telling others how to live and tend to, at least not all, smugly tell others that they know best in an elitist manner as they drive a Prius (actually, not a bad idea in some applications) touting moral superiority, buy expensive "natural" foods and the like...and, be sure to add a pair of almost immediately smelly, even if new, Birkenstock sandals! Birkenstocks have a reputation to smell funky!!

To this end, perhaps the url that I list here will take one to such a likely "liberal", or at the very least, take one to an operational definition of PMS.

Given that I too drive a Duramax powered pickup, I took this one with some prejudiced dislike towards the lady driving the Prius.

Or could this whole thing represent a "poster child" for Prozac?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Chango: Did you have a little to much White Wine tonight?

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

What a whack job.

This gal could pass for my goofy neighbor who is a big (I mean big) obama supporter (again, I am not talking undergarments). Perhaps now some can understand why I get out of sorts so often.
    This is a perfect example of why these people should be incarcerated.

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I drive the exact same truck - that fat pig with the nasty hair got off easy from this guy.

5. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Michael Moore in drag!

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

Isn't it amazing they think they can tell us how to live, but they continue to be fat and ugly. What a nasty pos!

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Or on 2nd thought maybe the glue in Birkenstock sandals is fat soluble and affects
    judgement?

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

My American built 5th wheel weighs more than her ugly Japanese car - and I don't care if I burn the last gallon of fossil fuel towing it. The sooner we burn it all up, the sooner we figure out how to make 'em run on water. So, I'm doing my part to push the alternative fuel issue. All she's doing is cramming her fat ass into a dinky car thinking she's helping save something.

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I think the man and lady she was yelling at showed a great amount of self restraint

Although I wish I could say I could have too I am real sure I wouldn't have been able, and I would have decked her, but I would still be able to say I have never hit a woman

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Wonder if we could make 'em run on water: Solar power to break water into hydrogen and oxygen?

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It is rather odd that one of the most explosive gases and one of the best oxidizers combined put out fires

12. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Looked like Rosie O'Donnell with glasses. As rotund as she was, probably had to put extra air in her tires. LOL.

13. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the lady Winston Churchill met at a party. She was totally against him and went on a rant. She finished with "If you were my husband, I would give you poison!" He replied "If you were my wife, believe me, I would willingly take it!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.