1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Letters to the Editor--Your local paper.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Letter to the Editor. Pittsburgh Post Gazette.
    No hope for us.
    "We are witnessing one of the biggest rusesin American history.Pres. Obamahas taken office with abso;utely no credible experience to lead at a time when leadership is paramount.He is merely a partisan hack who has never authored any bill nor developed any meaningful policy.
    The first few weeks of his Presidency have been one blunder after another. He is a naive sham and a puppet for the far left crowd. This new stimulus bill is an embarassment. He appeared on national TV and offered the American people a blundering, leftist speech that should of had everyone shaking in their boots.
    God help this country with the elected leaders we have now. Our citizens have been fooled. We deserve better than what we are gettingfrom these hacks. They have succeeded in taking leadership by preying on people's fears and insecurities. They have run on hope. Hope is neither a good strategy or a good plan. We are seeing the rusults of this now."
    Signed a local resident in the Pittsburgh area.

I don't read the paper often but this letter along with five others all having the same tone was brought to my attention by my wife.

If this is the attitude of the common man (or woman) in America after only less than a month of Obama then we are in for a real jolt.JMO it would not suprise me to see a revolution in this country before his term is up. I don't know about you but this really scares me what is happening to our Country.
    May God help our country (and send it soon).
    Are your local papers receiving the same type of letters, or is this an isolated incident in our area? Mike

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Barrel, I voted for the old guy! We as a nation have been taken in by this sociaalist group and will pay a big price

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Here's all anyone needs to know,,,,

now, what the hell can we do about it,,,,????????????

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

We need to start impeachment of Obamam and Pelosi NOW!

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Does any of this sound familiar? Try to watch it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.