1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's see how they handle the storm this time.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Are they going to confiscate firearms again. God bless. Is it possible to build houses in the worst flood zones on barges, then have them chained down to some big BIG anchors? I watch a special on areas of japan that have flooding issues with tyfoons, they have house built on poles, when the water rises the house rides up on the poles.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Mike,

Good Luck and hang on tight if you plan on staying behind ... We will keep you in our prayers as well as the others who will be riding out the storm ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    maclellan1911, it would not surprise me one iota if the police in New Orleans tried to confiscate firearms again. That department is well known for ignoring the law, and i would fully expect them to continue ignoring it. Frankly, these jackbooted thugs should be treated as looters.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Should be?

I recall video showing Police filling their shopping carts.

Chocolate Nagin just said anyone looting would go directly to Angola and not be allowed to pass "Go".

HM

5. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I used to attend a lot of trade shows in the 70s and early 80s. I attended the Shot Show at the Super Dome and New Orleans became my favorite city.

After I was married my wife went to a insurance seminar to New Orleans. I had to go too. This time I got to see more of the city and eat that great food.

The street cars became an obsession as they disappeared from Cols. Ohio in the late 40s. I rode them way out St. Charles St., couldnt get enough.

Hope all survives . Take care Mike. Ill be back.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

good luck mike

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Prayers sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.