1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets quit the jabber and get busy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by butcher, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

Lets quit the moaning, groaning and complaining and get busy signing up new NRA members even if we have to pay for one or two to make our numbers count.

Most of us send our membership fees in and then don't want to be bothered again.
    Well, if we want to keep our right to have guns, we are going to have to get off of our fannies and start signing people up.

I'm going to one of my small trap clubs tomorrow and plan on working to sign up new members.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Atta boy! And if any "Nancy-panties" are "troubled" by the NRAs positions on the AW ban, keep walkin' and sign up somebody else. These people don't speak for us. It's time to flex our muscle, organize, and defeat democrats at the ballot box. Midterm elections are where we do our best work, so keep at it. A chilling round of democratic defeats in 2014, and the "long dormant national conversation" on gun control will go back to being exactly that - dormant.

Banning guns will not bring those kids back, nor will it prevent the next instance. Ignore the panty-waists, organize, vote, and win.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm with Buzz....stop talkin' and start chalkin'.

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

We should send in a membership for a christmas gift to antigun people. See how many deny it when it arrives. They probably don't want their names on the memebership list but want to be a member. Hmmmm I've got someone in mind right now. Seeee ya. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.