1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== LET'S HELP Phillip Crenwelge ==

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GW22, Jun 8, 2013.

1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Most of us have seen pictures of the devastation Phillip's Gunsmithing suffered when his mobile gunsmith shop was flipped over by a tornado. His insurance does not cover such damage once his trailer is unhitched and set-up as a work space. If you've ever owned a small business, you know how insurance companies loophole you to death like this. Phillip has done a LOT for the trapshooting community. His reputation is stellar, the quality of his work is excellent, and his fair prices and fast turnaround are amazing. An incident like this is financially disastrous and Phillip is not the type of person who would ask for help, so I'll ask for him - can't a bunch of us pitch in and help a friend like this out a little bit?

I'll pledge the first $50. Please consider joining me and pledge a few dollars also.

Send it straight to him: Phillip's Gunsmithing
    314A W. LENNON DR.
    EMORY, TX 75440

Thanks,

Gary

2. dshot

dshot Member

A check is going out with the morning mail

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Money is on the way.

Gary Bryant
    DR.longshot

4. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Check in mail this morning! Its just makes you feel good to help someone that really needs it and you know its going straight to him. A good gunsmith, a good person, treats everyone the same.(OUTSTANDING WORK FOR THE MONEY) We all need to keep this man around!!!!!

5. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Check will be sent today.

Let's help Phillip. We do not know Phillip but the trapshooting community is an amazing group.

Please help if you can.

The Bartholow's

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Phillip was a little late with the first job he did for me (new Delrin rib). This was some years back, he was new on the trap scene. I was in no hurry so it didn't matter. His charge to me was $0.00 and came with a genuine apology. Considering the quality of his work, honest dealings with customers and very fair pricing...Phillip gives more than he gets.

Check will go out in Monday's mail.

Thanks GW22...classy move!

milt

7. Steve Bills

Steve Bills Member

Didn't realize his insurance was not going to be of any help in recovering some of his losses, until I read GW22 post...My wife Bonnie & I will be sending check to him in the morning.....Steve Bills

8. max trap

max trap Member

Check will be sent Monday. It's been a tough year for him. Losing his dog and now his trailer. Let's help !!! Ed

9. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Count me in......

JP

10. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I'm in, we need Phillip in our midst. He's done 4 release triggers for me & answered some pretty dumb questions along the way.

11. Fox32

Fox32 Member

This is a great idea. Phillip, TS has been very good to you. Are you going to become a adverstiser on TS and support this site?

12. mooneymissle

mooneymissle Member

Phillip called me the morning of the tornado and said he was sending out my action from a Browning 325 that had been sent to him for trigger work. After seeing the reports on TV that evening, I wondered if I would ever see my part again. It arrived a couple days later VIA UPS. I have shot the gun 400 rounds in the last two days and you would never know it is a Browning trigger! My check will be in Monday's mail. THANK YOU PHILLIP!

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm in. My help will be mailed Monday. This is why I love this sport. A big family.

14. cgd14782

cgd14782 Member

I don't know Phillip, but the trapshooting community needs people of this caliber. I may need his services someday. Count me in.

Gene

15. creek

creek Member

I'm sending a check as well; Phillip did trigger work for me. We need folks like Phillip to stay in the world of trap.

Good luck,

John

16. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

We are in a tight spot right now, but the one thing that we can offer us to auction of a painting here on ts.com and send that money to Phil. I'll make a separate thread.

17. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Thank you GW22 for starting this thread. Those of us who have used Phil's service know how valuable he is to all of us. Your heart is in the right place. I am along with the others, check is in the mail.

18. twotimer

twotimer Member

Don't know him, but am also a small business owner. Difficult to imagine the emotional toll let alone the monetary. Check is on the way Monday. Mike

19. skeetfield

skeetfield Member

checks in the mail

20. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

UNLOADER,

20 posts with class and one...well, you know.

milt