1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Give Them Exactly What They Want !!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by cle, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cle

cle Member

Let

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110614/ts_yblog_theticket/obama-my-family-approves-of-a-one-term-presidency

We all need to help, push, support and VOTE in the effort to give the BO clan exactly what they deserve and have earned............... Rotting back in Chicago

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I hope it happens, it will be along 4 more years with him in there

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

He'll make more money on the speaking circuit and writting his memoirs in one year than he could as President in all four years.

Eric

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I've said repeatedly on this, and other forums....If you think the Obama administration has been "un-settling" (to say the least...). Keep this in mind: ALL their far-left FAILED ideologies have been shoved down your throat by a President KNOWING he has to run on this record. You oughta see what he and his extreme leftist buddies have waiting for you when they know there's NO RE-ELECTION waiting for them.
    Be sure to thank your UNION BUDDIES for bringing this goon to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.