1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Get Together

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by otnot, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

Let

I thought I would share an uplifting song by Bob Marley in these turbulent times we are facing. Enjoy!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8onbDZmAwhE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8onbDZmAwhE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Don't bogart that toke my friend.

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

Hey man it's legal up here in Alaska. LOL Barry your last name is appropriate though.

Rosta Man

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

All my clips are 'roach clips'

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

LMAOF! Yea I'm smokin right now(a load of salmon that is). I'm too old for that other stuff. But I think a cold beer and freshly smoked fish is called for, and a little Marley for background. There is nothing like smoked salmon out of the smoker and cold beer. Don't tell my wife.

6. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

DON"T TELL YOUR WIFE!!????

Jim, Perhaps you might want to take ....no, no... not WANT to take...you NEED to take your Wife out to dinner. Who knows what might..... OH! never mind!!

DON

7. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

TEE Heeeeee,

LMAO !!!

8. otnot

otnot Active Member

I'm taking her to Anchorage this weekend for DINNER since it's her 40th birthday. I may reach a new mark by sleeping with a 40 year old woman. Man I am getting old. LOL

9. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

Damn... That's the first time you've ever taken a suggestion I've made.

LOL

10. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Let's hope Stubby and Tony don't see that and have Flashbacks to the 70's era when the ole Matanuska Valley ThunderFXck was a grownen good and strong..........Dave T.

11. otnot

otnot Active Member

What do you mean Coyote? I hope they do so we have a chance against them. LOL Don ever century or so you come up with a good idea. How's those ribs?

Jim

12. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

otnot....care to share your recipe for the smoked Sal?

13. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

otnot

I've been married longer than you are old. You still a young puppy.

Rock

Jim

14. otnot

otnot Active Member

Well Frank if you go to the link above it will get you close but you will have to come up next year to the state shoot to get the rest.

Rock, my wife maybe 40 but I'm older, so if you have been married longer than I am old I take my hat off my old bald head to you.

Jim

15. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Play it don't say it.

BK

16. otnot

otnot Active Member

I just hate to see our country torn apart by the extreme rights and lefts. If we can't stand united as a people we are destined to fail. If you get right down to it we are all the same with only minor differences of opion but with the same basic ideals of right and wrong. So let's get together and make this country great again.

Good Night
    Jim

17. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Jim, you forgot to post the link....

18. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

oh wow dude..... hey, I forgot my name.....

19. otnot

otnot Active Member

Sorry Frank!

20. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I gotta' disagree with your assessment of "only minor differences of opion (I'm assuming you meant opinion), but with the same basic ideals of right and wrong".

The hard fact is that today's leftists are so FAR askew to what is right and wrong, that is no longer any middle ground to come together to.

Nice thought, but the 60s have long-passed us by. 'Tis no longer "the age of aquarious"...............

This has become a battle, with all the ingredients to escalate to the proportion of war. If you cannot see & feel it brewing, perhaps you DO need to smoke another one !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.