1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### LET'S DO SOMETHING NICE FOR THE VENDORS ###

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fox32, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

### LET

Let's do something nice for the vendors at Sparta. If you see them in the food line, buy their lunch or a peach ice cream! Buy them a beer at the clubhouse. Fix them your favorite dessert and take it to them. Bring them your favorite specialty from home. BBQ sauce, pecans or whatever. We love our vendors and need to show them how much we appreciate them. Think of the Grand with no vendors. They are half the reason we go to a major shoot!!! They are gone long days away from their home and profits and sales are slim. I am sure they would appreciate it as well. Just a thought to express how much we appreciate their service!!!!

2. warren

warren Member

If you want to do something nice for them buy something from them.

warren

3. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Me & my buds are way ahead of you on this one. I bought a pair of prescrip. glasses from Sue Gray/Decot & my buds bought a pair of standard ones also.
    Then took her a basket of Eckert's peaches because she had inquired about the local peaches. My wallet always leaves the Grand alot lighter. Colonel

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Parkerguy..... I applaude your generous spirit and attitude. You are a man I can relate to.... GREAT IDEA!!! Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Very interesting thread and comments.
    Steve Balistreri

6. Kolar 309 - 2

Kolar 309 - 2 Member

I totally agree, I alway's take the KOLAR guy's a large case of adult refreshments and they do appreciate it.Charlie

7. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

I won't be able to attend the Grand this year, but could someone stop by and give Keith Heeg a big bag of Sunflower Seeds!

Keith's the best, but it's a tough job out there on the road.

My 2 Cents,
    TNCoach

8. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Thanks for all the great ideas. Let's put some thought on this one and get the word out. Same goes for the Cardinal Classic right after the Grand! Our vendors are the best. Don't forget about the trap help too!!!!

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Let me say this.. as a worker/vendor at the GRAND.. Something to eat/drink is ALWAYS very much appreciated.. often you can't leave the booth/shop/stand to get a bite.. I usually get to work at 4am..so the guy or gal that brings me an egg bisquit at 8am.. is truly appreciated..

10. Fox32

Fox32 Member

11. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

I only wish I was going to be there. I'd be more than happy to provide Bigbore breakfast along with others. Thanks David

12. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Buy them a beer get em in good mood convince them they are haveing a 75% off sale. LOL

Jerry

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mike, I'll make sure that you are fed. If I can stand at that point, I'll even make you a good southern breakfast and have Martin drop it by.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.