1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's all go to Starbucks,,,,except keety....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Let

Not a real big fan of the coffee,,,,but I will be getting at least a couple of cups on Valentine's day.....

2. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

Go Starbucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I love it when people think that banning guns or passing strict gun legislation will reduce the amount of people who have fallen victim to gun violence. Again how does this work? Will the criminals follow the legislation and magically become law abiding citizens? Yeah right. All this does is prevent the actual law abiding citizen from owning or protecting one's self.

Bryan

4. bigdogtx

did you read about the "assault weapons" that the public is walking into Starbucks with,,,,,keety fits right in with these loons.....

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Sure go in there, tote your AR or AK, strap on your open carry sidearm, or finger your CCW bulge like some pervert fingering his codpiece. And what good will you do? You won't offend the rabidly anti-gunners because they won't be there. But you will offend any of the sane moderates there that are no more knowledgeable of the boycott than the reason you are there. But will leave thinking there really are gun nuts and fruitcakes, and maybe there is some need for some more controls.

Think about the consequences before you indulge your juvenile whimsies.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I doubt if the pukes will abandon their lattes and cappucinos to make a statement.

HM

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    mrskeet410, quote: <i>"Sure go in there, tote your AR or AK, strap on your open carry sidearm, or finger your CCW bulge like some pervert fingering his codpiece. And what good will you do? You won't offend the rabidly anti-gunners because they won't be there. But you will offend any of the sane moderates there that are no more knowledgeable of the boycott than the reason you are there. But will leave thinking there really are gun nuts and fruitcakes, and maybe there is some need for some more controls.

Think about the consequences before you indulge your juvenile whimsies."</i>

Please provide evidence of anyone carrying an AR or AK into any Starbucks.

You are an anti-gun troll. I doubt anyone here believes you actually own a firearm. Your liberal anti-gun hysteria is very plain and clear for all to see as you pretend to know what the hell you're talking about. Your credibility has been shattered with your ignorant claim that John Birch founded the John Birch Society, along with your wild claim that there is a whites only gun club in Texas with Klansmen for members.

I wish the mods would wake up and smell the coffee, because the way David has this site set up, it is wide open to webcrawling software like Google, Bing, etc. Therefore everything Skeet the Jackass posts shows up in web searches. This means his false assertions can now be seen by anti-gunners, who will shamelessly take what he writes as gospel and then spread his false claims further. I suggest to the mods and David that if they don't want to deal with this obvious anti-gun fake gun owning troll, that they at least insert the proper codes into the website to instruct web crawling software to skip over this site. It will also reduce the bandwidth usage of the site, since these web crawlers will open every thread and post at timed intervals.

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hmmmmm- I wonder what kind of coffee they serve at that all white gun club? Charlie

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hmmm....."Pervert"........."codpiece"........."fingering"....

Those latencies keep cropping up.

Mr. Squeet needs to go join the Pink Pistols.

HM

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

He/she sounds like a poster called "damanie" on another site! You guy's treat mrs keet way to NICE here!

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

I think Mrs. Keet has pistol-envy.

12. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Rick Barker, you have to remeber something. When your a Lib, Dem, tutu wearing skeeter, anti gun dork you think you can do anything you want and no one can say anything to you in their mind.

How meany dem that you have seen on the news saying ban guns but yet have been in the paper hunting, shooting or shooting someone? Rowan for one shot a kid who was pool hopping.

13. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

The coffee served at the whites only club is black of course...........

14. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

NO ITS NOT, they add cream to it to lighten it up and sugar to make it sweet.

15. Raymobolt

Raymobolt TS Member

It appears as if I will indeed have to purchase about 20$ worth of coffee on valentines day(approx. two cups lol) I will say, on the behalf of Starbucks that in my area, Youngstown, Ohio, that when the CCW laws were passed they were amungst the only ones NOT to post signs preventing it. And for this as much as I dislike their coffee I will be a supporter.

16. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Bought my wife a gift card from Starbucks as a Christmas stocking gift. I think we will make a special trip there on the 14th and show our support for more then just their coffee. I wish more buisness' would grow a set of balls like Starbucks.

17. bigdogtx

Make sure the know WHY you are doing it so they know their position is important.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.