1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets affend everyone! (funny)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by short shucker, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

If you are easily affended please close this thread. For those of you with a sense of humor keep readin'.

Let's Offend Everybody!

Q. What's the Cuban National Anthem? A. Row, Row, Row Your Boat.

Q. Where does an Irish family go on vacation? A. A different bar.

Q. What did the Chinese couple name their tan, curly-haired baby? A. Sum Ting Wong.

Q. What do you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than theother? A. A speech impediment.

Q. Why aren't there any Puerto Ricans on Star Trek? A. Because they're not going to work in the future either.

Q. Why do Driver Ed classes in redneck schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays? A. Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

Q. What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo? A. The southern zoo has a description of the animal along with a recipe.

Q How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the 'F' word? A. Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell, 'BINGO!'

Q. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southernfairytale??? A. A northern fairytale begins...'Once upon a time.....' A southern fairytale begins.... 'Y'all ain't gonna believe this.'

Q. Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team? A. Because all the Mexicans who can run, jump or swim are already in the United States.

See, I just poking fun at myself along with everyone else.

ss

2. laura!

laura! Member

I'm seriously offended! Cancel my subscription.

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

T-shirt quote, "rather my sister was a whore than a skeet shooter" gets some pretty good looks at the club. LOL Bill

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Shortshucker, that was a good post!

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

This should "affend" the moonbat libs, even their 20 second attention span will fit this one. Sorry it isn't a cartoon.