1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lethbridge Alberta Shooter Passes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljutic73, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I learned today of the passing of George Woo, a founding member of the Lethbridge (Alberta) Trap Club. George is survived by his beloved wife Darlene, Daughter Gina and sons Clayton and Randy, spouses and grandchildren. George was the partiarch of one of Alberta's great trapshooting families. He and his family travelled all over the region to trap shoots and to Arizona. He mentored many young shooters in Lethbridge and was quick to offer assistance to anyone with a breakdown whether you were shooting a Ljutic or "lesser" brand of trapgun. He was also an early Ljutic dealer. He left his mark on many of us and he will be missed. His full obit and a link for condolensces can be found at: cornerstonefuneralhome.com

Respectfully submited,

Ron Burr

Lethbridge, Alberta

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Our prayers and thoughts go out to Darlene, Clayton, Randy and Gina from Mike & Trudy in Calgary.

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

This is so sad to hear, George was a very good man. My thoughts go out to the family. Trevor Dawe.

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear this. I didn't belong to the club, but I did make the 27 at Lethbridge. Nice club in those days.

Rick in Mt.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

If anyone here has contact with Nadine Ljutic please pass this news on to her, She had asked about George the last time I spoke to her. Thanks.

Ron Burr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lethbridge trap shooting

ron burr lethbridge