1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lessons in Tucson

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Phil Kiner, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I will be in Tucson for the entire Spring Grand. But, due to a rotator cuff injury the doc will not let me shoot. So I will be available for lessons on an hourly or partial day basis. I am already booked for all day Sunday, Monday, and half day Friday. Anyone wanting to talk with me and decide whether or not it would be worth your while PM me and I will send you my cell number so we can talk. Thanks Phil

2. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

0   0   0

ps. I have my cameras with me and a large screen tv for playback. so, this is a great chance for you to see yourself in slo-mo and actually see the shot and where it is when you miss.

This is the best way going to figure out how to "fix" what is wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.