1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lessons in Oregon (SW Washington)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by starship, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starship

starship TS Member

Okay, looks like it's time for some professional help. No not that kind, I mean shooting help.

Any suggestions for a good trap shooting coach/teacher in NW Oregon and/or SW Washington area?

I've never shot registered trap, just shoot for fun. I did shoot skeet (took one skeet lesson) for about a year. Then got into sporting clays (no lessons) for about 2 years. Had to lay off shooting almost two years with medical issue. Now back and hooked on trap. Scores have kind of stagnated so seems to be time for some real help.

Chuck

2. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Try: dhandy1@charter.net and ask Daro Handy what his schedule might be. He is in southern Oregon and may have something close to you. Good luck.

Eric

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Eric is correct. Daro Handy lives in Sutherlin, Oregon. Kaye Ohye also has a clinic scheduled in August 2008 at the Medford, Oregon gun club.....Dan Thome..(Trap2)

4. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Here's Daro Handy's website, above. Phil E

5. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Whoops - the e-mail address I gave was direct to Daro's boss..... his wife, Darlene!

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

daro handy soultern or

portland trap lessons

portland trapshooting lessons

trap shooting instruction portland or