1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lesson learned

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 548, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 548

548 Guest

0   0   0

If the buyer was off this site, I'm sure he's a good guy and would work with you on the mistake. I doubt his intention is to take advantage.

2. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Good for you Bobcat to follow through on the sale. Bill

3. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

0   0   0

Congratulations for your showing of integrity.

I always say that the first time is a learning lesson. The second time is stupidity (or somebody trying to take advantage twice).

4. mag410

mag410 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

I sold an item on ebay to a lady in VI. I know the abbreviation for Virgina is VA, but I guess I had an early senior moment. VI is the Virgin Islands and is a part of the USofA but the shipping rates are not the same, shipping cost almost as much as I got for the item.

Oh well.

Michael

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For whatever reason, everyone that I have done business with in Alaska has been fantastic. They have all had that "let me know if you need more" way about them.

Just my experiences.

Jb

6. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Is Alaska not on the North American continent? Did it slide away when I wasn't looking? Last I looked, it was part of the continent, which would make it part of continental US. Perhaps what you meant was "shipped to the lower 48", or even "shipped to the contiguous US states".

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I've been trapped on that and shipped to Canada. Ouch!

8. hybrid

hybrid Member

0   0   0

I have had many great dealings with Trapshooters sellers in the lower 48 and I have always offered to pay any additional charges for US Postal Service priority mail shipping up here. It is usually not a huge difference -- I wouldn't think of of using UPS Fedex or parcel post -- John

9. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Plus actual shipping , normally covers them all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.