1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leroy. Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida
    Leroy and Lorraine go to a revival and listen to the preacher. After awhile the preacher asks anyone with needs to be prayed over to come forward to the front at the altar.

Leroy gets in line, and when it's his turn, the preacher asks: 'Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you.'

Leroy replies: 'Preacher, I needs you to pray for my hearing.' The preacher puts one finger in Leroy's ear, and he places the other hand on top of Leroy's head and prays and prays and prays, he prays a blue streak for Leroy.

After a few minutes, the preacher removes his hands, stands back and asks, 'Leroy, how is your hearing now?' Leroy says, 'I don't know, Reverend, it ain't till next Wednesday!
  2. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I can relate to this, altho my Mrs. had better not catch me out with Lorraine!!I'd need more help than the Preacher could give me! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.