1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LePierre seems to have it right

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JACK, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/28/teachers-in-utah-ohio-get-free-gun-training/

Whoa Nellie! This may have a chilling effect on the anti's. Hundreds' of TEACHERS signed up for CC classes in Utah.

2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Consider Utah as a BEET RED state.....I doubt big city, co-dependent BLUE STATE teacher Unions will go along with the same....different value system...different demographic.....

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I don't think teacher's unions can prevent someone from obtaining a CC license but I might be wrong.

No doubt Crazy Eugene will have something ignorant to say now..............

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Galt states "I don't think teacher's unions can prevent someone from obtaining a CC license but I might be wrong."

Well we will all be pondering that pearl of wisdom from Galt for weeks to come I am certain

The issue isnt giving teachers a gloss over course in how not to shoot yourself most of the time- but what happens afterwards

Why would anyone use a teacher- weapons secured in some facility they have to run to to get it- or on their person instead of an armed law enforcement or other professional?

Just insane= unless you are in Israel where all the teachers have served their time in the military first and still often have armed security at and in front of schools

Now a much more interesting question is some remark someone on this forum made in passing- I dont remember who- but it dealt with a teachers second amendment right being violated if they couldnt bring a gun to school particurally because they fear for their life---

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS - what does the man have absolutely right? His makeup for TV and in person is ghastly as a side note==

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

It's a free country* (*mostly...insert qualifiers here >>>). At least this will keep the anti-gunners in a stir. That's good.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Consider this...a teacher gets a ccw without the knowledge of anyone ,..secretly carries VERY concealed in the school...another nutcase tries to copy Newtown in that teachers school...teacher stops threat saving lives of kids and teachers alike in a very proficient manner,...What would the A) Parents do B) Press do C) Police do...I think we know even though they would be a hero to me

7. schneep

schneep Member

I don't believe in ANY gun control, but gunless gutless coward Galt should be hobbled. He is the poster child for why stupid people shouldn't breed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.