1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo's new DVD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapwife, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo

Leo Harrison III has just released a new instructional video. The two disc set titled, "The Biggest Winner" features over 100 minutes of trapshooting tips for singles and handicap and 80 minutes of insight into the mental and doubles game. The two discs are sold as a set for $140 plus $7 shipping/handling. To order call 800-862-6399 or go to the website, www.sunrisevideo.com If you have any questions you may email the above address. Leo will also have copies available for sale at Silver Dollar in January and March, but to get your copy before Christmas call or email.

2. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

A great shooter but videos are "way" over priced. How much can you reaaly learn from a video? Sorry Leo, but it is what it is.........

3. 700X-user

700X-user Member

Kolar69,

Thanks for that insightful and thoughtful post!

Ed

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Karla

Good luck with you and Leo's video sales. Hope you both have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Matt

5. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

I dont know about you, but I can always learn something.

6. sharks

sharks TS Member

I agree you can always pick a extra point or two or to just refresh your shooting skills over the slower months.

7. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

Karla does the 7 bucks shipping cover costs of the set being shipped to Canada..

Thanks in advance,

Robert

( Newfoundlander )

8. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I don't handle the shipping, so I'm not sure about shipping costs to Canada. Call Bruce Scott at the number in my post and he can tell you.
    Where did Shawn see a "preview clip"? I was not aware of anything like that? but I'm learning alot about the video making process.
    Keep in mind, the price is for TWO discs. It's less than even a one day clinic and less than half price of a two day clinic.

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

wow Kolar69, that was a real impressive statement. Says a lot - Leo and Karla are fine folks trying to make a living and they are good at it. Whats wrong with making a profit??

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

That's a bold statement Kolar69. lol You can have two different people teach the same thing word for word but with different techniques and have all together different results. What is too expensive for one might be well worth the price for another.

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The previews are "outstanding" ... Thats the most I have ever heard Leo talk ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

It is getting a little cold here in North Carolina and it snowed Saturday. The "flurries" predicted turned into 2 inches after it was all over.

I have a finished room over the garage with a big screen tv, exercise equipment and a Terry Jordan wall chart.

In a small cabinet I have cd's from Phil Kiner, Harlan Campbell and VHS tapes from Frank Little and Kay Ohye.

I would imagine that in the very near future I will add Leo's CD twin set to the collection.

Sometimes it is nice to slip up the stairs with a hot cup of coffee, plug in a video and soak in some of the tips we missed from the last time we viewed the footage.

Just an observation..

Your target total may vary:)

FRedmon

13. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I watched both previews, outstanding, I learned a couple of things just from the previews. Leo is a very good communicator and these are on my buy list. With his talent and communication skills this set is a bargain for anyone who is willing to learn and wants to improve their game.

Those who don't like the price need to think what this mans time is worth and how much effort and expense went into this production.

14. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Heck i already learned some things just from the preview. :)

Matt

15. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Leo & Karla,

Just ordered my copies, just hope this can help a poor old Trapshooter from "Downunder".

All the very best and a Merry Christmas to you both and all the family.

Regards.
    Gary & Karen.

16. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I'll pick mine up at the Dixie Grand.

blade819

17. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Nice job Leo--

18. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Karla,

I looked a the thread and preview. Looks good. However, I am not a doubles shooter and would likely not be a teachable student. If you ever have a promotion on the singles and handicap DVD, I would be very interested in one of those rather than the set. Please advise if he has an older DVD on singles and handicap available, when you have the opportunity.

Happy Holidays, John E.

19. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

John E..... Why not just buy the set and split the cost with a fellow club member that does shoot doubles?...... Just a thought.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

20. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Karla,
    I watched both previews. Nicely done! I am going to buy these, I might have to wait until after Christmas, But I will buy them.I have DVD's from Brad Robinson, Frank Little, Kay Ohye, Phil Kiner, and Daro Handy. I will be adding Leo's DVD's to my collection. Some day I would like to attend one of Leo's clinics. However I do not plan on driving back to the mid west anytime soon and I am sure Leo is not planning on coming to the Pacific Northwest in the near future either if ever.
    Thanks,
    Jim Bradbury

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.