1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo's gun shop

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rumseyplum, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rumseyplum

rumseyplum TS Member

Leo

Several years ago I bought a BT-99 MAX from Leo's custom stocks and guns in Library, Pa. I know Leo passed away some years ago...is the shop still open? Maybe someone from western Pa. can tell me...Thanks...Bob F.

2. BT-99MAX

BT-99MAX Member

Leo Cerer's wife was Joan and the shop is no longer in business. I'm not positive about my spelling of his last name.

3. rumseyplum

rumseyplum TS Member

Thanks, it was a nice shop...

4. BT-99MAX

BT-99MAX Member

Bob: As you can see from my sign on name, I also own a BT-99MAX purchased from Leo's in July of 1999. I paid around $1,095.00 for it and still shoot trap with it to this day. I have about 90,000 rounds thru it and so far the only thing I have had to replace was the main hammer spring.

5. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

BT99MAX is a very modest and unassuming young man...He forgot to mention that of the those 90,000 rounds through his gun he has broken 89,999 of them.

6. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

7. claybuster391

claybuster391 TS Member

Leo closed his shop a year or so before he passed away. I stopped by for his going out of business sale.

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

BTTT for the Two Buck Pistol. LOL. His post sure got a chuckle out of me. A good way to start the day. Have a good day and shoot often while we can, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gun dealers in library pa

h&s guns petroleum indiana

leo gun sales indiana

leo guns for sale

leos gun shop

leos guns library pa