1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo's gonna shatter his HOA record at Grand...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wdr-NY, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Leo

He already has the record at 991x1000, two more than Chris Vendel's 989x1000 from '05. Leo is only down two targets after his 99 today.

This Grand American has so many great storylines... 998x1000 would be an amazing book-end to this incredible, record-setting, Grand American.

Thank-you to Christopher Vendel for giving me the heads up on Leo's score in the Nitro.

All the best,

Walker

2. AHughes

AHughes Member

Walker Leo breaks those 27 yrd targets like they are 16 yrd targets he is unbelievable. Dave and I love him and his Wife Carla dearly. No one is gonna touch that man this year he is on friggin fire.

GO LEO WE LOVE YA MAN...YOUR THE MAN!!!!

Andrea

3. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

unbelievable. Great to see him on fire...but makes you realize that if you see him in the parking lot you might as well just turn around and go home if you're thinking about winning!

Is he still shooting Challenger shells? Made in Canada!

Beau

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Beau---Federal Gold Metal Plastic . Thats what he was using the other day when i shot after him.-----Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.