1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo's Elite clinic

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapwife, Jun 25, 2013.

1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Leo

Leo Harrison will conduct a one day clinic at Rend Lake, IL on July 30 and August 1, just prior to the Grand. The class will be limited to 10 shooters and each has a few openings left. Cost is $250 plus targets and shells. It will cover all aspects of the game. Email to enroll or call 573-985-8237.

2. trapwife

Just one spot left on Aug 1

3. trapwife

The two days with openings will be classes with a larger than usual number of young shooters, an opportunity to sharpen up before the AIM competition.

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Karla:
    I'm thrilled that Leo is back in the swing. Great news. Maybe I'll see you both at the Grand.
    Gene in Illinois

5. trapwife

We will be setting up camp on Saturday night. Leo is helping with the AIM kids activities on Sunday and Monday. Tuesday will be a day off then shooting begins on Wednesday. Can't believe how fast the summer is going!

6. trapwife

Still filling spots, a few are open.

7. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Frank O just posted an invite to the Kinsley Doubles Marathon up top. I boosted it and thought of you guys as I did it. Some great memories of Kinsley including watching Leo shoot.

Don T. Littleton CO ( Life member Kinsley Rod and Gun Club )

8. trapwife

Shooting memories are one of the greatest benefits of the sport, all the fun times with friends. This is one reason we work so much with kids, want them to have the future that Leo had.

9. trapwife

July 30 has four spots open.