1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo's Elite Clinic prior to the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapwife, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Leo

Leo Harrison will be available for lessons prior to the Grand. Dates are Saturday, Sunday or Monday, Aug 1-2-3. To schedule a clinic call 573-985-8237 or email to above address.

2. trapwife

I just got back from a quick trip to Sparta, the Monday class is beginning to fill.

3. trapwife

Looks like Monday will include some young shooters, but "big kids" are welcome as well.

4. trapwife

Saturday and Sunday will each be one day classes. They are starting to fill...

5. trapwife

Leo is hoping to keep these classes small...they are filling fast.

6. trapwife

There are only a couple of opening left each day.

7. trapwife

Looks like Sat is filled, but Sunday and Monday have one or two spots open. Classes will be limited...

8. XT George II

XT George II TS Member

To All: If you are serious about improveing your shooting ,this will be some of the best money you will spend on the sport.
    Enjoy your sport

George

9. trapwife

To everyone who has signed up for any of the three classes, I will call everyone today, but in case I don't catch up with you....please arrive at the IDNR office (west end of the vendor's buildings) between 8:30-8:45, we will start shooting at 9 a.m. Bring all your usual shooting equipment, plus at least 300 shells. Leo's fee is $250 for adults/$125 for jr/sub-jr shooters. we will collect at the end of the day for the number of rounds you shoot and pay this to the club. We break for lunch, either bring something or you can eat on your own on the grounds or go into town (but hurry back), we want to be shooting again within an hour. The class will end between 4-5 p.m. Bring a notebook/pen if you want to take notes. Bring a cooler if you want. Parents may stay in the background.

10. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Hi, I called on Mon afternoon and someone took my name Garry E. you can reach me at brdhntr@netzero.com Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.