1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo's Elite Clinic at MO Fall Handicap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapwife, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo Harrison will be holding a one day clinic on Monday, Oct 1 at Linn Creek, just prior to the MO Fall Handicap. The class will cover all aspects of the game. Participants should expect to shoot about 300 targets. Cost is $220 plus shells and targets. Juniors/sub-jrs are half price. For more info email to above address or call 573-985-8237 or 573-795-6992. A deposit of half the daily fee will hold your spot. Mail deposits to 61419 Crooked Creek PL, New London, MO 63459.

2. trapwife

The class has started to fill....

3. LLSCjrshooter

LLSCjrshooter TS Member

i would love to take it but i cant miss school... i am planning on shooting that next weekend though. maybe another time.

4. trapwife

As a part time teacher, I can't encourage you to miss school, hope you shoot well on the weekend.

5. dangerousdode

dangerousdode TS Member

My mom enrolled me in the clinic and I can't wait to attend. I am looking forward to meeting Leo Harrison and learning some great tips from him!! See you there......

6. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

The VERY BEST class.

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

check email please .i wrote with contact info if spot is still available. thanks dwain b cook

8. trapwife

Dwain, I emailed you today. Thanks...

9. trapwife

A few spots left....

10. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

11. trapwife

Leo and I are in Salt Lake City at the Western Grand, but we can be reached by email or cell 573-795-6992.

12. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I took Leo's class a couple of years ago. I had never broken 100 straight in doubles and had not broken a 200 straight in singles since 1972. After taking his class I broke 100 straight in the Championship doubles at the Grand in Vandalia and ended up with only 2 people beating me in the shoot off. I also broke 2 200 straights in singles the same year. Thanks again Leo. Now if you would only show me how to break 100 from the 27 yard line!!!!!!!!!
    Don

13. trapwife

Awwww....Don, Leo can't give away ALL his secrets. Actually he does give you the info, it's just up to you to put it into practice. Thanks for the good word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.