1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo's Elite Clinic at Linn Creek, MO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapwife, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Leo Harrison III will hold a one day clinic at Linn Creek on Wed, July 16, just prior to the Southwestern Zone/Diamond Handicap. This will be a small class and cover all aspects of the game. Cost is $220 plus targets and shells. To reserve a spot email to above address or call 573-985-8237 or 573-795-6992.

2. trapwife

The class is starting to fill.....

3. Dan Lockridge

Dan Lockridge TS Member

I had the pleasure of attending Leo's clinic last fall at Linn Creek. I would highly recommend this opportunity to anyone who is a beginning shooter or for anyone who wants to fine tune their shooting technique. Leo and Karla are great people to be around, and they make the day a very pleasant experience. I'm 59 and I've only shot for about fifteen months, but taking Leo's clinic has helped me become an A class shooter at the 16 yard line, plus I've been successful in several registered handicap events. I continue to think about the tips he gave me that day everytime I shoot. Linn Creek is a great place to shoot, also.
    Dan Lockridge

4. trapwife

There are only one or two spots left, first come-first served....Thanks for the endorsement, Dan, keep up the good shooting.

5. trapwife

O/T...this really doesn't have anything to do with the clinic, but I wanted to bump the thread up.....Leo will be donating a set of ATA sterling-silver flatware to the Hall of Fame silent auction at the Grand in August. This is an eight place setting: dinner fork, salad fork, knife, spoon, that comes in the wooden box given as a trophy (won by Leo) at the Grand American in Vandalia. Hope you can come and bid and support the Hall of Fame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.