1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo's clinic at Linn Creek

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trapwife, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Leo

There are two spots left on the Monday, May 13 clinic at Linn Creek, prior to the MO state shoot. Call or email if interested. 573-985-8237

2. THEKIDFAN

THEKIDFAN Member

0   0   0

Karla, hello I hope you and Leo are doing well. Was curious if you were going to make it out West again this year? Not sure if you remember but I brought my son Cody to your clinic in Oakdale, Ca. last year and we are both looking forward to seeing you two again!
    Thank you and safe travels always
    Jeff Meitrott

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

looking forward to seeing you and leo...doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.