1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LEONARD LORETTO PASSES AWAY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DaveChic, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

I am deeply sorry to report that Lenny Loretto has passed away on Tuesday, November 22, 2011. Lenny was 73 years of age.

Friends may call Saturday and Sunday, November 26 & 27, 2011 from 2-4 and 7-9 PM at the Wentland Funeral Home, 10634 Main Street (Route 62), North Collins, New York 14111.

Funeral Services will be held on Monday, November 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM followed by a 9:30 AM Mass of Christian Burial from Holy Spirit Church, North Collins, NY.

Flowers are gratefully declined. If desired memorials may be mad to Rowell Park in Bufallo, New York.

Lenny's home address was: Gowanda State Road, North Collins, New York 14111.

Our deepest sympathies to his wife Rosella and his entire family.

Dave Cichelli, New York State Alternate Delegate

2. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Never heard of the guy, but sorry to hear of the loss.

My pal, Don Turner, of Crystal River, Florida died two months ago. Probably no one ever heard of him either. But, I sure do miss him..... a lifetime pal if there ever was one.

Mike

3. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

A Great Loss.... I was able to shoot with Lenny at the NY State Singles Championship on several occasions as well as several of the local clubs in the Buffalo area.

Lenny was one hell of a shooter.

He will be Greatly Missed...
    My deepest sympathies to the family

Steve White.....krieghoff200

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.