1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo update at Aussie Nationals for trapwife

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Stubbie, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

trapwife Hot of the press Leo today FRIDAY won the Australian National Single Barrel Championship shot approx 130 to win the overall. I believe quite windy conditions. This is the event that he should dominate as it is what he shoots all the time but with borrowed gun quite a feat he sure can shoot.

Kind Regards
    Stubbie

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Up one time!!

Jim

3. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Stubbie,

Watched the Big man win the shootoff, could not have written the script better myself, has taken a few days to adjust to the borrowed gun but the cream sure rises to the top.

Now for him to win the High Overall would be great.

Release Trigger.

Attended the clinic on Friday and worth every penny......

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Glad to hear that Leo is keeping everyone entertained....not sure if Leo would be classified as "cream", maybe more like buttermilk? Be sure to remind him that he isn't supposed to come home empty handed....opal is my birthstone, hint, hint....

5. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

leo has forgot more about shooting than some of his competitors know. reminds me when joe devers shot in europe with a pump, they laughed at first, not for long. i wish leo had his own gun with him. tell leo we are proud of him!
    steve balistreri

6. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

... "Glad to hear that Leo is keeping everyone entertained" ....

Ha!

What a great comment Karllaan... that was just a darn cute wife remark. We all place him on a pedestal, and rightly so, because of his skills, but to you he is just Leo. I hope his dog ain't starved yet.....

You folks are such obviously wonderful people. I'm so glad this this shooting thing is working out well for you and Leo.

7. trapwife

I will be picking Leo up at the St. Louis airport on Wednesday. Can't wait to hear all about his big adventure...

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Hey karla,

Tell coach Leo "Way to represent"! Hope all is well and travel safely.

Shannon

9. trapwife

Shannon, talked to John the other day and he is organizing a one day clinic at Brest Bay on Tuesday before the Great Lakes Grand. It will be fun to get back, we really like that little club. Hope to see you at Mason, let's find a night to go to dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.