1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo- the brassman

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tcr1146, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Boys! I have crossed over to the dark side and entered the 1911 world! I bought brass from Leo on here! Not only did it come one day after he shipped it, it had been tumbled! The brass was clean and shiny! I never expected that but appreciated it very much! You may want to give him a try if you need brass in the future! Thanks Leo! Tom Rhoads

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I recently bought .40 S&W and 5.56/.223 brass from him and as stated above it was shiny and clean with no junk. The price was a fraction of what you can find it anywhere else. He has a repeat customer in me.

Matt

3. Scott Stewart

Scott Stewart TS Member

What is his e-mail address or website?

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

He doesn't have either that i know of. He puts brass up "For Sale" here from time to time. Send him a PM here with what you want and he will get back with you. Please be patient though as he just got home from the hospital after having a heart attack. He is slowly getting back into the groove of things.

He is one of the good guys.

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the Kind words. I figure if I just treat everyone the best I can, it all works out. I am not really in business, so I don't have a web site, etc. If I can help, or you have a question, please PM he here. I'll do my best to get to you quickly. Thanks again, Leo

6. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Leo's a great guy and supplies a terrific product.
    Leo, didn't know about the heart attack. Praying for your total recovery.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.