1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LEO questions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

All though this is a little old news, it raises a bunch of questions. 1st for the except for a tactical unit called in to do a major bust. Why is it we are seeing more and more police dressed like 3rd world mercenaries? I see on a regular basis. Members of LE. Wearing crappy boots ratty cargo pants and baseball caps doing traffic duty??? or walking the mall? Recently we had a large redo of the street near my work, lots of different towns involved. all but the sheriff's department and state police had what I would call non conforming uniforms. Here in mass the tactic of black uniforms is not working. Had 3 more shootings in Boston at a block party. Also scary to know that there are parts of city of Boston the Boston police have no jurisdiction? Better know who to call depending where you are. I respect those that choose to take on this job. you deal with the societies ills on a regular basis. I just think a more professional look should be up held.

2. chuckles

chuckles Member

Massachussetts, the home of Teddy Kennedy and John Kerry...

I can't believe you admit to living there...

and wonder about their Law enforcement.....

Re-evaluate.... soon

regards

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

gotta live somewhere, job and family keeps me here. politics aside I really have not been anywhere else I would rather be. Believe it or not things are changing a bit here in mass, just a bit though.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Boy are you in for it...the excess-testosterone camo mullethead types are going to be coming after you now...

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

thats ok, they just left my house. punks in the neighbor hood are doing smash and grabs on neighbor hood cars AGAIN. I got my paintball gun ready. easy to identify.

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I would move to Maine. Better duck hunting.