1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo harrison or Ray stafford clinics?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cole-mitchell, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

does leo harrison have a website for dates of clinics... does ray stafford hold clinics? thanks

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Only 2005 schedule shown. I know if you do a search you may find some of those listed for this year.

3. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

Hiw about a Ray Steffenson clinic? Just about every Sunday at the Buffalo Gun Club. He has "schooled" quite a few over the years. Besides it's always interesting to see what he's shooting this week!

Rem31TC

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

I was really surprised to learn that Leo had a website...don't know who set this up, but it wasn't me or Leo.(He types with two fingers, so I know it wasn't him.)Since I didn't know it existed, don't be surprised that it wasn't updated. The contact info is accurate and the dog (Otto) still has his "Leo's Elite" t-shirt, but seems the calendar is out of date. I don't publish an annual schedule for a definate reason...plans change quickly and often. Any one interested in Leo's where and when only needs to call or email and I will be glad to update you. Thanks.....

5. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Where is Leo having clinics in Ohio and Michigan? What are the dates? Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.