1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo Harrison Clinic @ Mpls Gun Club May 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapwife, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jim, don't forget to send me directions to the club and to the Mall of America, just don't tell Leo about little detail....

2. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Sheese Jim, now you've done it, getting Denny and the Lit back togeather is a mistake. Think of their offspring. Six foot five sheep with no teeth and think they should be writers.

I hope poor Leo doesn't find out what you've done. Don't worry, I won't tell him.

3. dward

dward Member

Jimbo - I think Mr. Z was referring to me based on his derogatory height reference. But we should probably excuse the confusion and miss spelled words in his post as he's probably still very "hormonely" charged after his week with the "Dog Squat" team. I'm guessing his estrogen levels are still off the charts and I'm sure he's just coming out of "heat" after shooting "doggy style" all week.

And Jim - I seem to remember old Z wearing an ice pack around his waist at an MTA meeting at the Club last year, claiming it was for his "bad back". Just out of curiosity, did he slide it down and sit on it in your meetings??

On another note, I was also disappointed that you missed your "us champions" reunion when LWL showed up for the Jackpot. I figured you both missed an excellent opportunity to shine eachothers "buckles"!!

And finally Jacko - I'm glad to hear you're a vegetarian - it leaves more of those raw oysters for me when you bring them!!!!

The Big Swede

4. dward

dward Member

Jack - I cleared it with Jim W a while back that oysters and shrimp in the deep frier at the club are an absolute go. If you line them up and cook em, I'll pay for all of them - period!!!. Get r done!!!

Just let me know when. - Dan

5. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Hey Jim,

Aren't you tired of old, and I do mean OLD, DW whining about not having a nice buckle from the club??? Maybe we should just take up a collection, and pay his way for the class. That may just improve his odds of winning a buckle. Then again, do you suppose Mr. Harrison is capable of teaching an old Swede a new trick.

LWL

6. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

You have to remember Jim, when the weather is nice... DW isn't the guy to worry about. He needs the wind and rain to guide the birds to his patterns... That's not to mention... How dysfunctional is it that his handicap average exceeds his singles average... Sheeesh, the guy can't get anything right. Maybe Mr. Harrison could explain to him that they should be vice versa....

I really do wish I could get down there tomorrow. Even if the 16's are still shot from knee deep water..... I have previous plans stopping me tho.

I suppose if you are shooting, you will be loading the big, slow, orange dinner plates.... I didn't really like the soggy plywood targets you set up a couple weeks back when you went off to shoot some glorified setting hens at some game farm.

You have a great day tomorrow... Give Dan the can o' Pledge and have him shine up the plaque!!!

LWL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.