1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

lenses for remington sport master glasses?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Do decot lenses fit properly in these frames? I know rangers will KINDA, but not real well (too big for the frame). Would like to get a set of clears if possible.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

anyone?

3. willing

willing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I tried the largest Ranger lenses and you're right they were a little too large. Maybe the next smaller size might work. Those vermillion Rem lenses are the best that I have. I have 6 different Ranger lenses.

Bill

4. chopperman

chopperman Member

0   0   0

They will fit the old Decot frames.cy

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I did a little comparing with a set of ranger lenses. The remington lenses are actually a hair over 70mm, w/ the rangers being 68, and decots being 67. The MAJOR difference is that the notches on the remington frames are VERY deep, which make the ranger lenses SEEM to be to large for the frame, but its just the way the notches are cut. I ordered a set of 68mm lenses, and will fit those to the frames by cutting a new notch on the outside edge of the lens, and possibly deepening the one on the inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.