1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lens Color Info please!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by miketmx, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Everyone is different. I have some V-Lite lenses but have never shot good scores with em and I don't know why. I use Lite Target Orange for dark cloudy days and Lite Medium Target Orange for sunny days but again that is just me.

2. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Most can get by with two pairs of lenses...one clear (preferably with anti-reflective coating) and one of a light color which guards against ultra-violet light to use in bright, sunny days. The tinted lenses are unique to each person's color preference...but you only need one pair of tinted lenses. I know - I've wasted plenty of $$ trying to find the perfect set - now have one pair of light bronze/brown for sunny days; otherwise, clear. Ed

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

DA gave you some good advice, get an eye examine to determine any deficiency.

If you need no correction or wear contacts, borrow a pair of Rangers, Decots, Post4 etc... and try a few lenses to see what seems to work on the target color and background you shoot against, someone will lend you a pair for a round or two - no cost in that!

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.