Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***Length of Pull ***

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ismah 
#1 ·
Other than the GraCoil what is a good butt plate that can adjust for LOP??

#3 ·
+1 for the Braun mentioned above. A 'phone call to Ray will get you all of the suggestions and advice you may need, the prices are reasonable and his products are first rate. (Disclaimer: My only interest in stockpositioning.com is as a satisfied return customer.)

#4 ·
+1 for the Braun mentioned above. A 'phone call to Ray will get you all of the suggestions and advice you may need, the prices are reasonable and his products are first rate. (Disclaimer: My only interest in stockpositioning.com is as a satisfied return customer.)

#5 ·

#6 ·

#7 ·

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.