1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Length of Pull ***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ismah, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ismah

ismah Member

Other than the GraCoil what is a good butt plate that can adjust for LOP??

2. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

I like the one from Braun. Tim

3. maierar

maierar Member

+1 for the Braun mentioned above. A 'phone call to Ray will get you all of the suggestions and advice you may need, the prices are reasonable and his products are first rate. (Disclaimer: My only interest in stockpositioning.com is as a satisfied return customer.)

4. maierar

maierar Member

+1 for the Braun mentioned above. A 'phone call to Ray will get you all of the suggestions and advice you may need, the prices are reasonable and his products are first rate. (Disclaimer: My only interest in stockpositioning.com is as a satisfied return customer.)

5. maierar

maierar Member

6. maierar

maierar Member

7. maierar

maierar Member

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

RAD II will also.

9. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Were you aware that Graco Corp makes two units that are adjustable for LOP?

You've already mentioned the Gracoil:
    gc15LP.jpg?1278533417
    But they also make an adjustable butt plate:
    adjustablebutt.jpg
    This is adjustable for Cant and LOP, but doesn't have a recoil reducer in it.

10. ismah

ismah Member

Thanks for all the information. You've all been a big help. I'll check out the one's you've suggested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.