1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lehigh Valley Trap League - 59th Season

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Play Dead, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

The Lehigh Valley Trapshooter's League will begin our 59th consecutive season this Sunday the 16th of September. The season opener is at North End Rod and Gun Club in New Tripoli, PA. The shoot will start promptly at 8:30 AM. Signups are from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM.

Come out an join us in our friendly competition. Last year, over $13,000.00 was returned in monies, prizes and trophies to our 351 shooting members.

Participating clubs for 2012-13 are last year champion North End, Ontelaunee, Rural Sportsmen, Pocono Slate Belt, Coplay Sportsmen, Pioneer Fish and Game and Lappawinzo Rod and Gun Club.

League one time membership fee is $3.00 per shooter. Record rounds are $7.00/25 targets, $2.00 of this fee comes back to the shooter's in the form of prizes at the end of the season. Practice rounds can be shot as well, at a reduced price. This is a 25 bird League that will shoot on 15 Sundays between September and March.

Our League has a rich history as one of the longest running and largest in participation of any Trapshooting League in the country. If you are a trapshooter, looking for a great Winter League experience and you live in South Eastern Pennsylvania, come shoot the Granddaddy of trap leagues!

Even if you just want to find out what the League shooting experience is all about, come out and shoot some practice. Give us an audition. We're positive you'll enjoy Lehigh Valley Trap League shooting!

Play Dead

2. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

Up top for the Lehigh Valley League Shooters.

3. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

Last time up to the top for Sunday's League shoot!

Play Dead

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Many of PA's finest shooters compete in this league. If you're looking for a real challenge be at North End Gun Club in New Tripoli on Sunday. I'll be starting my 50th year without a miss-shoot,that is!!

5. smokinold32

smokinold32 Member

Travis and I will be there along with some others from Berks. This is a great league. Many other leagues could take a lesson from this one. A class act all the way. Hit em in the center! Bob Foose

6. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

I shot this in the 70's. Do I need to pay the three bucks again? How many traps do the shoot over?

7. oleolliedawg

eb, of course you need to pay the $3. If you need a loan I'll be there early to accomodate. 4 or 5 traps will suffice.

I'm sure you're not aware but Kay L was a major contributor to a team victory with her perfect 25 when she was around 15 YO!!

8. oleolliedawg

We signed up our 380th member yesterday. The standard by which all Trap leagues are judged!!

9. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

One last chance to join our league for the 2012-13 season. Next shoot is at Ontelaunee in New Tripoli on October 28th. Our fifth shoot of this current season. New Memberships are still available at this shoot. Anyone joining this late will only be eligible for the open class (need to make 11 of 14 shoots to be classified). Still, shooters can visit the League and shoot practice. Check us out and join next year!

As always, active military servicemen are welcome to join and shoot for their team at any time during the season. Sub Junior record rounds are free for LVTL members!

Check out results on our Facebook page. Just "Google" Lehigh Valley Trapshooter's League. 104+ squads last Sunday at Rural in Trexlertown.

Play Dead

10. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Congratulations on a remarkable run...

Jay Spitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lehigh valley trap league

lehigh valley trap league results

lehigh valley trap league rules

trap shoot liegh valley