1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Legal to hunt Humans

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by twcpdc, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

Senator says it's legal to hunt humans with high capacity mags. It is a great group we have in DC. Tom

2. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

I did hear Feinstein says this in a Judiciary committee hearing on gun control. I hope she knows she is wrong and will correct the record. However, it was a very interesting Freudian slip given the current drone controversy and the arming of Homeland Security. Hmmm????

3. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

If you shoot a human during this season, do you have to keep the meat to eat? Is this a general open season, or a lottery draw? What is the bag limit? Inquiring minds want to know.

4. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Wow,the senator from Ca.I am so proud.She really has her fingers on the pulse of her constituents.No really.She is reelected over,and over,and over again.

She is not the problem.She is a symptom.We sit here wringing our hands and screaming bloody murder.What is the answer?REALLY WHAT IS THE ANSWER?This is a representative democracy.If she had the fear of being defeated in an election we could keep her in check.The fact is there is no fear.She has the votes to be reelected again.It is not going to get better.It is going to get worse.

So what is the answer.I'll say it.There is going to be violence.It is not going to be started by who you think will start it.It will be started by her supporters.The people that will not be taken care of like they think they should be taken care of.When the money runs out.When the earners run out.Texas and Oklahoma are going to get crowded.Crowded by good people.Crowded by Americans.I am just saying.

Darr

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

The only way to neutralize the demented liberal zealot is to REGAIN THE SENATE!

Everyone who values private firearms ownership HAS TO VOTE for an ELECTABLE candidate that will ensure the Democrats lose the Senate!

Any STUPID PERSON who does not vote or votes for an unelectable third party candidate helps Dianne and her ilk remain in power!

Make them pay during the upcoming elections!

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

The administration had no problem with the black panthers posting dead or alive posters all over central Florida during the Travon Martin fiasco,why should they care about the above statement!!!

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Yes it must be legal but with anger management classes and lower capacity magazines, the bag limits must also decrease. Makes sense doesn't it?

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just don't forget that baiting with tacos is forbidden!! You don't want to get in trouble with the game warden

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>"Everyone who values private firearms ownership HAS TO VOTE for an ELECTABLE candidate..."</i>

That means an ELECTABLE candidate has to be nominated first.

I'm glad you finally figured that one out.

10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Or, you could just keep blaming the Democrats for winning. LOL

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Naw..we dont blame them for winning...but we do for turning every day into a SNAFU kind of day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.