1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Legal Gun Won this Fight, Ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brad Dysinger, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

http://www.cleveland.com/plaindealer/stories/index.ssf?/base/opinion/117748999513670.xml&coll=2

I don't know if I've done this right but this article was in the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Brad Dysinger

2. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Thank you Brad, Todd

3. grouper

grouper TS Member

Thank you for this story Brad. I know that most readers on this forum will agree with this article. I hope it will help "non-believers" understand that concealed carry promotes public safety.

Grouper

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Thanks Brad Great story, if only more people would read this and understand that guns don't kill people,people do!
    Rooferbob

5. 700X-user

700X-user Member

Buford's family is upset that the law isn't going after Wells. I think the law should go after Buford's parents and throw their butts in jail for letting their kid walk around with a gun.

Ed

6. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

talked to a couple of cleveland cops last night to get their opinion. They asked which side of the chect they could pin the metal on. I think the guy that shot the kid was in the right. Sorry to hear about a 15 yeard old being killed but he was already out onprobation and WHY did he have a gun on the guys front porch. The fellow had a permit CCW and was in the right. Problem the neighbors in the HOOD don't think it's right and they have damaged his home to the point he had to move. Where did the 15 year old get the gun? nobody asked that question. Just bashing the shooter for protecting himself. My 2 Cents. Motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.