1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

lefthand rem 870tb

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RobertT, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Have one, though not for sale.

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

I had one. It is at the top of the "wish I never sold it list"! it was just a raygun on loooong targets! It was a left hand TB. But a deeevorce did it in! They do occasionally show up here, but not often. Rick Gibbs

3. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

I bought one for my nephew on this site and now he is a terror in the Iowa HS trapshooting ranks.
    He does not know how lucky he is to go thru HS with a 870 LHTB and a Mec reloader.
    They are GREAT guns but are not up for sale too often.

4. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I had numerous left hand 870 TB's over the years. The early TB's had some great wood on them. Be careful if you find one and make sure that you have wood cast for a left hander on it.

I have seen some with right hand wood. Was told the stocks were just put on 870's the same way rh models were, and were not checked for cast.

I got rid of my last one when I had a trigger problem, as I had trouble finding a different LH trigger.
    Steve Balistreri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.