1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Left Wing Extremism

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by K4AA, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K4AA

K4AA TS Member

Wait a minute Janet! What about the danger from left wing extremists? How about PETA, ACORN, Greenspeace and all the abortionists who kill millions of US citizens every year? Especially since you provided no data to support your outlandish memo to law enforcement. Aren't there left wing extremists in the White House?

Capt Joe

MODERATOR COMMENT: This thread needed to and was ultimately placed in the proper section. It does NOT belong in the "Shooting Related" category.

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

It's like the person who farts in church, blame it on the person next to you. The fart is actually the left extremists such as ACORN, ACLU, and kindred groups. Clear your nose. There's nothing to fear from religious, gun owning, anti-abortionist and least of all our heroic military. I served the military, went to church, respect my gun rights, and, no, I don't fart in church. BT-100dc

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

If you want to know what the left is doing wrong, just look at what they are accusing the right of doing wrong.

It's been that way since before the Dead Sea was sick.

4. wild bill JP1

wild bill JP1 TS Member

Fox had Ollie on just now and kicked this extremist crap around. Ollie gave a website that had the Homeland Security Dept document everybody is hearing about. He said the doc had a footnote that it was intended for law enforcement and Homeland Security officials only....
    The website is down as we speak....

http://www.freedomalliance.org

5. Mapper

Mapper Member

A little history lesson seems to be in order. Every President killed has either been a moderate or conservative. Almost all perps have been radicals(and not radical right). And the two wounded, TR and Reagan, were both republican also.
    Seems to me we need to look across at the other side of the fence.
    MK

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "MODERATOR COMMENT: This thread needed to and was ultimately placed in the proper section. It does NOT belong in the "Shooting Related" category. "<br>
    <br>
    THANK-YOU. It doesn't do one damn bit of good to have catagories if people won't use them properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.