1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LEFT HANDED Beretta 682 Sporting Stock and FE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Maxey Brantley, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

LEFT HANDED Beretta 682 Sporting; 12 ga. Stock and forend. Wood grade quality is always subjective, but I’d say AAA is a pretty fair description. European walnut and the grain and flow is symmetrical from side to side. Dimensions are appx DAC 30 mm or 1 1/2; DAH is 60 mm or 2 3/8. LOP is hard to determine, but the overall length of the wood from tip to recoil pad is 17”. Marked “Cole” on the wood under the professionally fitted Pachmayr Decelerator Sporting pad. The initials oval is blank. No cracks or major dings, only a few handling marks. Price: $535.00 includes shipping and insurance to your door. Contact me at my PM address if interested. Compare this stock to those on Rich Cole’s website and you will see what you are getting for your money. https://colegun.com/sporting-1-12-x-2-38-c-8_33_34_35_58_59.html If the link doesn't work, cut and paste into your browser.

Thanks for looking - Maxey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Answers to some questions received: I don't know vintage of the receiver to which it was mounted; there is a left handed palm swell; there is no stock bolt; the recoil pad doesn't have an access hole for the stock wrench.
    V/r
    Maxey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 sporting stock

left hand 682 stock
left hand stock for beretta 682
left handed beretta 682 for sale