1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Left Field

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Well-you're not going to believe this. Last night, my wife dragged me to a Lady Ga Ga concert in the RBC center in Raleigh. I'm 67--brought my ear plugs. Well , despite her politics this lady puts on one hell of a show & really earns her bucks. I have not stayed out past midnight /can't remember when. It was fun, a kick to be surrounded with lots of beautiful young people & feel young again.

Phil Berkowitz

2. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Good for you Phil. Personally I'm not a fan, but glad you had a good time. I'm still waiting for ELO to make a comeback myself. How's everything going with the dog problem? Good luck Chuck Hrosik

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Chuck, as ELO said Hold On Tight To Your Dream! Bernie

4. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

was she wearing her beef bikini??

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Answers to questions: The beef bikini was not worn, the neighbor's son & dog are no longer in residence.

Her costumes, production numbers prove some value to the cost of the tickets which were $100.+ each.

Phil Berkowitz

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Phil, you spent too much time underwater in a Sub? Ha ha

7. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Bernie, sorry to inform you but the chello player for ELO died Sept. 3rd. Mike Edwards sometime cellist for the symphonic rock luminaries Electric Light Orchestra, was killed on Friday when a 700-pound hay bale rolled down a hill in the English countryside and smashed the roof of his van.

8. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

"the cost of the tickets which were $100.+ each"

I should have spent my money there instead of going to the Redskins' game.

My ticket just up from the corner of the endzone was $125, a 16-oz draft was $8 (Guinness draft was $9), a Johnny Rocket's single cheeseburger was $10 and now I hate the Redskins more than I used to hate Lady GaGa. At least she delivers a show from beginning to end. And it probably wasn't as loud and smokey as an NFL game.

17 running plays = 18 yards

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.